[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong update and BONUS!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Dear List members;
I have great news to report, the METEORWRONG STUDY KIT auction is moving
along at the speed of an incoming bolide! Auction visitation and
bidding is unbelievable and this states a great deal about the bidders,
and the value of the IMCA benefit auction!
This morning I ran up and talked Ron Roy, owner of Ron's Ace Rentals
into signing the back of his fine yellow ruler and we are throwing that
in to sweeten the auction!
Ron kids me...."If you find a really big meteorite, I rent back hoe's,
dump trucks and jack hammers". Very good Ron!
HOBA! HOBA!
For a preview, go to http://www.ebay.com and search for either
"meteorwrong", "meteor wrong", "meteorwrong study kit", or "mjwy" to
find the auction site.
Thank you all very very much for your supporting this very special
meteoritic event!

ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE IMCA WEB SITE!

Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864
ebay user id: mjwy
Millennium Jade of Wyoming