[meteorite-list] from India

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Dear Mike, Michael, and List;

We are not all born purebred couch potatoes! It is rough being the
adventurous type personality.

I was sorting through my personal inventory and came across this tidbit,
some of you may know its origin:

#10. Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong,
promptly admitted it.

I won't go through the other 11. ;-)

I want the new "Michael Farmer Travels to India video CD (sub titled
"raincoats, road snakes, and black holes")"!
Best,
Dave Freeman