[meteorite-list] from India

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

--0-1765039717-1066066693=:49721

Michael,

I second what you just posted. I was thinking the same, but could not find the right words in my mind.

Steve Schoner/ams

Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net> wrote:
on 10/12/03 9:09 AM, Michael Farmer at meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I want to apologize to all on the list, for once again
> allowing my short fuse to be lit. All of you who know
> me, know that I am very easily provoked, that is my
> worst weakness, and some have used it against me,
> taunting me and causing me to erupt, making me look
> bad. Well, I do try, but it is a character flaw, which
> is so easily exploited. So I say I am sorry that I
> allowed myself to sink down to that level.
-------
Hi Mike,
Mike, I want to sincerely congratulate you and support you in
the first step to recovery - recognition and acknowledgement
of your problem.
Your meteorite adventures are certainly a major addition to the
meteorite list but it has been a pity in the past that you have
often lapsed into junk yard dog, petty, name calling, public fights.
However, this is the first time I have ever heard a full
acknowledgement and an apology from you and I want you to
know I am far more impressed with your courage in this matter
than with all your world travels to recover meteorites.
Salud!
Sincerely, Michael

http://www.costofwar.com/
--
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we
do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.
--
SUPPORT OUR TROUPS:
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html
--