[meteorite-list] NEW Eucrite, absolutely the strangestever seen!

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

Hi David,

Man, you must be the most plagiarized meteoritical person on the net. Just
think, there are probably more pages that have yet to be caught.

Maybe you should offer yourself as a consultant to people/organizations whom
you discover have copied your work, for a fee of course.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites