[meteorite-list] ANNONCING eBayMeteorites ADD Site

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

--0-1237499067-1066572805=:22570

I would like to welcome all interested in eBay auctions to:

>From its inception last week, the purpose of this site is to present all meteorite auction adds in one place, rather than numerous separate adds on this list.

Bookmark the above link, visit the site often, and if you like, bid from the links provided.

Please read the description which will provide information as to how join and to post links to your auctions.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me off list.

Steve Schoner/ams

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From its inception last week, the purpose of this site is to present all meteorite auction adds in one place, rather than numerous separate adds on this list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bookmark the above link, visit the site often, and if you like, bid from the links provided.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please read the description which will provide information as to how join and to post links to your auctions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me off list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve Schoner/ams</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>