[meteorite-list] Collecting Habits

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Hi Mike and Walter,

Probably the more odd of all my esoteric collecting strands is my arrowhead collection. I have a set of irons from different locations that resemble Native American arrowheads. I have S-A, Taza, Canyon Diablo, Henbury, Mundrabillia, Boxhole, Gibeon, and maybe a couple a couple others. Some require a touch more imagination then others, but their forms are surprisingly similar.

Any other esoteric collecting strands out there? Actually, I know their are because others have told me about them. It would be nice if you shared them with the group. I know the Hupe' brothers collect main masses of planetary meteorites, but for those of us mere mortals, even an alphabetical collection is impressive.

Cheers,

Martin