[meteorite-list] Collecting Habits

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Because of space considerations, my collecting habits are simple: micros.
Most of my collection is under 5g each, and I cannot scorn Bessey Specks,
because for many types (notably SNC and lunar) they are all I can afford.
If possible, I like individuals, but otherwise my goal is simply as many
different meteorites as I can, space and price considered. I have a lovely
pinky-nail sized Esquel, gotten from Mike F. years ago, that, to me, is the
classic micro for the type: equal parts bright green peridot crystal and
clean metal.

Tracy Latimer