[meteorite-list] EBay analysis (preliminary)

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

Jamie,

Thanks that was really interesting! Keep up the posts. I was relived to
see I never made the top 20 spenders list :)

... Now if someone could invent a mythical 'Meteorite gold standard'
i.e. a standard price for a kilo of something (perhaps an average of
many meteorites), We would then have something to compare prices with
month by month.?

 The thing with prices is there is no rational reason to them, it
depends on the quality of each individual piece, who you are buying
from, and even postage costs.

- As I always say: Something is worth what you can get, nothing more.

Cheers,

Mark F.