[meteorite-list] Labor Day Week Sale

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:49 2004

Hello List,

I have some very nice specimens for sale and most are at or under $3.75/gm. At this time I am having some technical difficulties uploading the pictures to my web space, so please drop me an email regarding the specimen(s) you are interested in and I will email a photo to you ASAP. And, as an added bonus, FREE USPS shipping!. I accept Paypal, money order, cashiers checks, and personal checks. First come, first served! Thanks!!

Juancheng 22.91gm Fresh Individual- 100% Crusted $85.91

Zag 26.62gm Individual- 95% Crusted $99.82

Chinga 57.57gm Slice With "mirror" Polish $57.57

Canyon Diablo 35gm Etched Slice $35.00

NWA1914 Howardite 3.9gm Part-Slice With Crusted Edge $234.00
Very fresh with a weathering grade of ZERO! Gorgeous! TKW 628gms

I also have a handfull small (most under 20gms), very fresh NWA H6 OC individuals (NWA number currently pending). These have a weathering grade of 0/1 and most are 100% crusted! Very nice! Price is only $2.20/gm. Please send me an email with desired wieght and I will send pictures ASAP. Thanks You!