[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest, Denver, Chat Room

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C37257.0B44B800

Hello Everybody, =20
Sorry for the delay in this e-mail, it's been a busy week and month. =20
I would like to thank everyone that submitted a name in the contest. The =
name I decided on was 'Rites & Wrongs. Ann Hernandex and Maria Nelson bot=
h submitted the name 'Rite and Wrong, which I changed a little. The prize=
 in this contest was two meteorite books, since two people submitted the =
name, I will give each one of the books and a little bonus. So of you may=
 remember I mentioned that if you entered the contest I will send you a f=
ree Gold Basin postcard. One of the latest postcards I have made. Please =
send me your name and address and I will send out the postcard, the winne=
rs should also send me their addresses.
Looking forward to the Denver show. Several list members are going to Den=
ver this year for the first time and I think it will be a good overall tu=
rnout. I will be staying at the Radisson, Greystone Castle. It's about 12=
 miles from the Holiday Inn. The hotel has a really nice breakfast bar an=
d I have invited a few people to join me for breakfast Saturday. If you a=
re interested let me know. The breakfast is a little on the high side. I=
 will be in Denver friday-sunday, e-mail may be delayed around this time.
Chat room. As many of you have noticed I have removed the chat room from =
the site. I will have a new chat room with more control up and running sh=
ortly after Denver. I have removed the link to the chat room from my home=
 page but will be using the same page, so if you have book marked the pag=
e, please save it. I would like to thank the many list members that visit=
ed the site often and hope to fill this gap soon for those that enjoyed i=
t.
I have added another section of my website. Free meteorite e-mail postcar=
ds. You choose the photo, enter the e-mail address you would like to send=
 it to, message and click send. None of the information is saved (address=
es or msg), so neither party will receive spam from doing this.
See you in one week in Denver,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C37257.0B44B800

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV> <P>Hello Ever=
ybody, </P> <P>Sorry for the delay in this e-mail, it's been a busy week =
and month. </P> <P>I would like to thank everyone that submitted a name i=
n the contest. The name I decided on was 'Rites &amp; Wrongs. Ann Hernand=
ex and Maria Nelson both submitted the name 'Rite and Wrong, which I chan=
ged a little. The prize in this contest was two meteorite books, since tw=
o people submitted the name, I will give each one of the books and a litt=
le bonus. So of you may remember I mentioned that if you entered the cont=
est I will send you a free Gold Basin postcard. One of the latest postcar=
ds I have made. Please send me your name and address and I will send out =
the postcard, the winners should also send me their addresses.</P> <P>Loo=
king forward to the Denver show. Several list members are going to Denver=
 this year for the first time and I think it will be a good overall turno=
ut. I will be staying at the Radisson, Greystone Castle. It's about 12 mi=
les from the Holiday Inn. The hotel has a really nice breakfast bar and I=
 have invited a few people to join me for breakfast Saturday. If you are =
interested let me know. The breakfast is a little on the high side.&nbsp;=
 I will be in Denver friday-sunday, e-mail may be delayed around this tim=
e.</P> <P>Chat room. As many of you have noticed I have removed the chat =
room from the site. I will have a new chat room with more control up and =
running shortly after Denver. I have removed the link to the chat room fr=
om my home page but will be using the same page, so if you have book mark=
ed the page, please save it. I would like to thank the many list members =
that visited the site often and hope to fill this gap soon for those that=
 enjoyed it.</P> <P>I have added another section of my website. Free mete=
orite e-mail postcards. You choose the photo, enter the e-mail address yo=
u would like to send it to, message and click send. None of the informati=
on is saved (addresses or msg), so neither party will receive spam from d=
oing this.</P> <P>See you in one week in Denver,</P> <P>Mark Bostick</P> =
<P>Wichita, Kansas<BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free=
 on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</P></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C37257.0B44B800--