[meteorite-list] PARK FOREST

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

Hello and good afternoon list.I will be going down to park forest on
october 3rd.Bob Cucchariara from california will be here visiting.We are
going to spend the day talking, trading, and just doing meteorites.Let me
know if anyone wants to join us.Also as marcie said, there will be a show
going on in kenosha.If there are going to be any big name collecters or
dealers that are going to be up there let me know.Maybe we could all get
together.Meteorite speaking!It is still a few months till tucson,so it
would be a great to meet some of us from the list.Let me know if you can
make it.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120