[meteorite-list] Great Meteorite Collections

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:00 2004

Bob
The Denver museum of Nature and Science has a very nice collection but
currently not very much of it is on display. The geology curator, Dr Jack
Murphy is very interested in meteorites but this month the Museum cut him
back to half-time after he has worked there for more than 31 years. The
situation appears to be in a state of flux and confusion. But I am sure
Jack would love to talk to you about meteorites if you catch him when he is
in.
Regards, Fred Olsen