[meteorite-list] Fw: [MeteoriteCollectors] Please end the mudslings

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

> It saddens me that at a time I am doing the most I have ever done, energy
and time wise, to promote meteorite interest, I may at the same time did
more damage then I could ever imagine. To members of the meteorite-central
list, many of you good friends of mine, please send the senseless slings of
e-mail. Thank you to those that have voiced positive opinions about me, but
please respect my desire to adjust to what is better for me at the moment.
My love for meteorites will likely never end and I will not be going far.