[meteorite-list] All of this stuff

From: ChrisRouse_at_aol.com <ChrisRouse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

-------------------------------1080877336

Hello all -
    Some of you sellers know me, as I've bought from you over the past years.
Others don't know me, of course.
    I've never posted before. But now - really, folks - I'd just like to pick
up some info about meteorites. I'm just a collector who wants to know more.
I've so enjoyed seeing Bernd Pauli's messages over the past few weeks.
    To be honest, I did enjoy all of the to-and-fro with Matteo a bit. It was
a hoot reading his fractured English! But now things seem to have gotten out
of hand. People who want to bicker should feel free to - privately. All of
this posting to the entire list suggests generals trying to rally troops to their
side. I'm not quite ready to unsubscribe, but I'm a half-step from it.
    Please, people: I can't believe that I'm alone in this. Bush vs. Kerry is
one thing, but Mark vs. Bill is another. How about some new NWA info instead?
    Best wishes to all (sincerely),
                Chris Rouse

-------------------------------1080877336

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hello all -</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Some of you sellers know me, as I've bought from you=
 over the past years. Others don't know me, of course. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I've never posted before. But now - really, folks -=20=
I'd just like to pick up some info about meteorites. I'm just a collector wh=
o wants to know more. I've so enjoyed seeing Bernd Pauli's messages over the=
 past few weeks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To be honest, I did enjoy all of the to-and-fro with=
 Matteo a bit. It was a hoot reading his fractured English! But now things s=
eem to have gotten out of hand. People who want to bicker should feel free t=
o - privately. All of this posting to the entire list suggests generals tryi=
ng to rally troops to their side. I'm not quite ready to unsubscribe, but I'=
m a half-step from it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please, people: I can't believe that I'm alone in th=
is. Bush vs. Kerry is one thing, but Mark vs. Bill is another. How about som=
e new NWA info instead?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best wishes to all (sincerely),</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Chris Rouse</DIV></BODY></HTML>