[meteorite-list] Stuart Perry - Harvey Nininger Letters, Prelude

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01C41C7D.0B7AE670

The next month or go I will be posting correspondence from Stuart Perry a=
nd Harvey Nininger. So some of you are now asking, who is Stuart Perry, =20
According the Smithsonian, "Stuart H. Perry (1874-1957) was a newspaper p=
ublisher and authority on meteorites. He made extensive collections of me=
teorites and donated many specimens to the United States National Museum =
(USNM). In 1940, Perry became an Honorary Associate in Mineralogy, USNM, =
a title he held until his death."