[meteorite-list] RE: [meteorite-list] This is going to p_ ss you all off!

From: Dave Andrews <dnandrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

--------------010503090702060804080906

Maybe Matteo knows????

Marcia Swanson wrote:

>Bern writes: " Then one sees how it predicts or describes reality."
>

>Dear Bern, Tom and List,
>Then we get to the real cause of abundance in theories, when the reality
>factor is not set in concrete. Such as origin of planets, impact crators
>from millions of years ago, big bang, big double bang, ect. " Theory is
>the possible answer to a probable event."
>
>Only active , inquisitive , searching minds , lots of theories,
>questions , hard work and devotion to the truth........and time, make
>theories a reality.
>Example: Mars is a dry planet. How many scientists have been sure of
>this for how many years? Others had differing opinions or theeories.
>What it took was the actual now Mars probes, to prove the latter was
>indeed fact. Theories mean people are questing for truth, keeping the
>fires of wanting to know the truth, then figuring out a way of finally
>doing it, like packing a suitcase before a trip. Theories are all good,
>maybe not right, but good .As past history has recorded, and future
>history will also attest to. My thoughts. Best regards all, Marcie

> Subject:
> [meteorite-list] RE: [meteorite-list] This is going to p_ ss you all
> off!
> From:
> "Bernhard \"Rendelius\" Rems" <rendelius_at_rpgdot.com>
> Date:
> Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:46:18 +0200
> To:
> <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
>

>I am not quite sure if you know what a theory is: it is a theory :-).
>Every theory is made up. Then one sees how it predicts or describes
>reality. If the theory does that, one starts to accept it. I fit doesn't
>you drop it or rewrite it.
>
>And not every theory works on paper :-).
>

> _____
>
>Best regards,
>Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems
>
>CEO RPGDot Network
>

>This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Maybe Matteo knows????<br>
Marcia Swanson wrote:<br>
 cite="mid23814-407474BA-208_at_storefull-3217.bay.webtv.net">
  <pre wrap="">Bern writes: " Then one sees how it predicts or describes reality."

[...]

  </pre>
  <hr width="90%" size="4"><br>
 class="header-part1">
    <tbody>
[meteorite-list] RE: [meteorite-list] This is going to &nbsp;p_ ss you all
off!</td>
"Bernhard \"Rendelius\" Rems" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:rendelius_at_rpgdot.com">&lt;rendelius@rpgdot.com&gt;</a></td>
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:46:18 +0200</td>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com">&lt;meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com&gt;</a></td>
    </tbody>
  <pre wrap="">I am not quite sure if you know what a theory is: it is a theory :-).
Every theory is made up. Then one sees how it predicts or describes
reality. If the theory does that, one starts to accept it. I fit doesn't
you drop it or rewrite it.

And not every theory works on paper :-).

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard &#8222;Rendelius&#8221; Rems