[meteorite-list] Bernd on not feeding the ducks.

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

Hi Al and List,

Exactly! The movie is called "War Games." I reference it often in working
with kids and parents.

Something like this:
So, I understand you got in trouble yesterday at school for running in the
hall.
Yes. So-and-so was chasing me. It wasn't my fault.
Well, what would have happened if you had just stood there and not ran,
could you have been chased?

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com