[meteorite-list] IT IS FINALLY HERE !!!!!!! : )

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Hello Michael, Thank you for the great review! : ) I do have to clear a
thing or two up, you wrote;
"1) I don't know HOW I got to the Portales Valley section, as I could never
> find it again. If you want people to go there, you need a clear link.
> 2) In the Portales section there were no prices. I assumed these were
> offered for sale? If not, you might want to mention they are only for
> admiration - if they are, prices would be crucial to include (in my
> opinion)"

Even though Portales Valley has to be my all time favorite meteorite, I do
not own any, and the way things are going, probably never will. The best I
could do was to put a link to Robert Woolard's Portales Valley site and that
is where you were. Robert was kind enough to let me use one of his PV
pictures for my home page and in return I wanted to have a link to his site.
If you look around his site he was some wonderful slices for sale and prices
clearly listed. : ) You also wrote;

"3) most if not all the click to pages replaced the prior page. These can be
> set to create a new page, leaving "home" always available to the viewer. I
> prefer this greatly, myself"

I figured I would be in my site more than anyone ( I love it ) and I have a
333 AMD processor and a 56k modem and an even slower ISP, opening new pages,
for me, is a time consuming proposition, and with time being money.......
 : ) You also wrote;

"4) On the "Contact Me" link, there were link "click-to" buttons that had no
function. The email address, itself, was the click-to - and, of course, the
phone number and snail mail address have no click-to aspect. You might
consider removing the click-to buttons on that page"

We put the buttons on just for uniformity, we wanted all the pages to look
similar, it looked funny with out them ; ) You also wrote;

"> 5) I thought the image of the peregrine inside the large Portales V.
slice
> was killer and would immediately replace that image on my ID cards, as
> it is far more striking than the nice, but not nearly so handsome image
> currently being used"

That there is a great idea!!!!! My daughter made the PV image a few weeks
ago, but she had designed the description cards for me months ago, but an
image change could be coming soon! : ) You also wrote;

"> 5) I thought the image of the peregrine inside the large Portales V.
slice
> was killer and would immediately replace that image on my ID cards, as
> it is far more striking than the nice, but not nearly so handsome image
> currently being used"

The one link to NAFA (north American falconers association) they do give an
over view under the "about Falconry" page. I will be adding more links in
the near future. : )

Thanks for you input Michael, it is greatly appreciated! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm