[meteorite-list] List Members In The Midwest Region

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Greetings all,

I have received a good number of replies but need to have as many people respond to
this as possible. I assure you that it is not commercial and all responses are and
will be kept private.

Still looking for list members in the midwest region which should include Michigan,
Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin or other locations if you feel you are close to the
Chicago region. If you haven't taken the time to respond I would appreciate it and the
outcome of responses will affect the outcome of this request. All my best!

--AL Mitterling