[meteorite-list] Problem with SV-meteorites website

From: Sergey Vasiliev <svassiliev_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

Dear Listers,
I'm sorry if it is off topic but I know that several list members were
subscribers of our mailing list (at www.sv-meteorites.com) and that's the
only way for me to send this information to them.
Yesterday our hosting service had a big trouble with their hardware. The
result – they lost all our data. Now we have to reload our database. That
will take several days. What you can see now is an old database so some
meteorites are sold (but not showing as sold) already and some meteorites
are not listed. Also the latest Guest Book comments are lost, Weekly Polls
are lost and the latest subscribers to our Mailing List are lost. Please
re-subscribe to stay up to date with our website changes. We are sorry about
it. We will try to reload all data ASAP. Thank you for understanding.
Sergey Vasiliev
U Dalnice 839
Prague 5, 15500
Czech Republic