[meteorite-list] Meteorites That Have Struck Objects

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 19:16:41 2004

Hello Everyone,

Some of you know that I have a page on my site devoted to meteorites that have struck humans, animals, and man-made objects (HAMs). I am nearing completion of overhauling the page. I have rearranged the sort order so the most recent hits are listed first, added a couple of simple frequency count tables and I am beginning to add images of the meteorites and the objects which were hit.

I have added a few images, but I need help. If anyone has an image they would like to contribute, please contact me. Credit will be given to the contributor. I will pursue copyright permission for copyrighted images, of course.

Thanks very much and even if you don't have an image to contribute, feel free to take a look at the things which have reportedly been hit!

http://www.branchmeteorites.com/metstruck.html

-Walter