[meteorite-list] Irises

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 19:18:34 2004

Hello Michael and list,

Michael asked:

"How are the irises? Did they all bloom? Any more photos?"

My Irises have all but two bloomed. I have added a couple more photos since my post to the list, but will not be adding others. I missed a couple days helping with the local renaissance fair and we have been having high winds the last week, today 50 mph+, so the flowers have taken a little beating.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coliris.html

Mark Bostick
...who is quietly noticing the 100th anniversary of the Gumoschnik fall. You have to like that name.

www.meteoritearticles.com
www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com
www.imca.cc