[meteorite-list] Astronaut "Jack" Schmitt, Tucson 2005

From: Iris Lang <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 1 21:45:18 2004

Dear Meteorite List Members,

In less than six months many of us will be back in Tucson, Arizona
for the 2005 Gem and Mineral show. Although it may seem a long way
off now, some List members are already making their travel plans, so
we would like to share the following exciting news:

Astronaut/geologist Dr. Harrison "Jack" Schmitt, the eleventh man to
walk on the Moon (Apollo 17), will be our guest of honor at a lecture
at the Westward Look Resort on Sunday, February 5, 2005. This is the
same venue where R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites will hold our 2005
meteorite auction.

Admission to Dr. Schmitt's presentation is free. Please visit our
website for further information, and photos:

http://www.nyrockman.com

R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites is very proud to be one of the sponsors
of Dr. Schmitt's lecture. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Iris Lang

www.nyrockman.com
www.langsfossils.com