[meteorite-list] Peekskill CAST

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 2 03:54:49 2004

Hello Marcin,

three years ago I had a similar problem, as I needed two casts of Peekskill for two
travelling meteorite exhibitions. At that time (summer 2001) there were NO casts
of Peekskill available on the market, and I had to buy these casts back from two
collectors at high prices.

Btw, there are some very nice casts of the "Neuschwanstein" meteorite, that fell
on April 6, 2002 in Bavaria, Germany still available from our web site
www.meteorites.de/sale.htm
Go to the bottom of this site and you will find them with a picture and description.

Best regards

Dieter Heinlein
Bavarian Meteorite Lab