[meteorite-list] The problems with Amgala

From: Mauro Daniel <rocksfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 7 01:24:46 2004

Amgala is the same....first pieces $10-12/gr. after few months price go to
5-6$/gr. and now is go to $3-4/gr. this show how much the market is change
in the prices and is not stable. The only material is stable is the
historical meteorites where the prices is the same from many years and some
pieces sold on ebay go over the normaly price - I have seen a Pultusk sold
for over $11/gr. on ebay days ago....not speack of lunar-mars material, go
totaly in ruin thanks to some dealers have sold this material on ebay for a
ruined price.....I want see who is good to sale a lunar meteorite for the
old $10.000 - 5000 - 2000/gr.