[meteorite-list] Fireball Crashes into Desert east of Bullhead city Az

From: WAHLPERRY_at_aol.com <WAHLPERRY_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 9 13:57:52 2004

Hi List,

Just got of the phone with Jim Dykens From the Bullhead City Fire Department.I told Jim that I was calling about the reported fireball / Airplane exploding east of Bullheadon August 7,2004. Jim stated that they responded Fire engines from two fire Departments and a Helicopter to the area east of Bullhead. After searching the area they determined it to be fireworks. Witnesses reported to the Fire department seeing a explosion and what appeared to be three flares being shot into the air from the area.
Who knows it may be worth looking in the area! There may be a new strewn-field . Franconia and Gold Basin are just over the hill.

Sonny