[meteorite-list] Perseids' Shower

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 9 13:19:54 2004

Dear List,

In case anyone is interested in a summary of some topics that make observing the upcoming and in progress Perseid Meteor Shower interesting, besides the great fireworks themselves, I am posting this message, which I couldn't post on July 30, due to AOL difficulties. This is possibly the finest meteor showers of the year and helps makes the Summer and in particular August, "Meteormonth"... Enjoy !!!