[meteorite-list] Pelted Planet Pulls Pfake Product

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 17 09:06:46 2004

Now for the toughest test of all..Perfectly Pronounce "Pelted Planet Pulls Pfake Product" 3-times fast without screwing up...................or suffer the consequences !!

Take your pick for a reason for the auction pppull...

BIZARRE is trendy !
par for the course !
changed medicine ?
head hit again ?

OK...What did happen to the auction man?

Don't blame ya Dave,

JD

-------------- Original message from David Freeman : --------------