[meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:07:15 2004

Interesting, but what is the point? Are you making a point? Why are you
worried about Campo now?
Any why post "emails" with no authors. If people are not willing to post
their names, regardless of the info, I think anything they write is
worthless.
I dont really care, as I have been sold out of Campos for years, but still,
this is an odd discussion you are making.
Mike Farmer