[meteorite-list] I, persidious!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 16:18:42 2004

Dear Pat, and meteorite central email list;
I have corrupted the word "persid", meaning the persids meteor shower.
 I, persidious, being that I am taken up with or are "of" persid meteor
shower.....I presume that the meteor shower was named after some greek
explorer if I had a guess.

Any List member care to take a shot at this one?

Not as much persidious as I once thought,
Dave Freeman
mjwy