[meteorite-list] AW: I, persidious!

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 17:07:39 2004

Hi Dave "Persidious" Freeman & All,

I guess the meteor shower was named for the star constellation of
Perseus, just as the leonids were named for the constellation of Leo
(lion), the geminids for Gemini (twins), etc.
BTW, Perseus wasn't a Greek explorer but a mythical hero - you may
look it up in any library, or try a Google search; I don't want to go
into too much detail here ;)

Persidiously yours,
Norbert "Lunaticus" Classen