[meteorite-list] Habibi's Photos of new Moroccon Fall

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 1 17:41:21 2004

Bonjour Aziz.

Hey it's exactely looking like Marcins Lampiayrie and Bogande, the new
Burkina Faso falls. (Also not yet classified).
Check ir out there: http://www.polandmet.com/

Look - brecciated, lightish grey matrix, small troilites, dark grey larger
clasts.
I guess a brecciated L.
Are there little rust spots on that new fall on the broken sides or does it
seems only so?

Do we have a meteor stream producing such brecc L or LL-stuff in the last
years? Bensour, Park Forest, Bogande, Lampyahoodelie, this now... or what?

Just back from Romania, all new falls tend to fall, when I'm there....(so
buy from my stuff for my next ticket!!)..
where I visited Andrei Razvan too: the one and only collector from whole
large Romania -

Andrei - YOU ARE GREAT !!!!!!
Martin