[meteorite-list] Oriented Amgala individuals

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 2 12:45:45 2004

Frank wrote:

> So, if you fellow "oriented Amgala owners" out there don't mind sending
> me their information in, I'll go ahead and tabulate the results and then
> report to the list.

There are 5 Amgalas in my collection - four of these show at least
some flight marks:

a) small broken individual (4.4 grams) / 70% fusion crust / brecciated /
rear side warty secondary crust with roll-over lip

b) small broken individual (6.8 grams) / 85% fusion crust /aerodynamical
shape / broken faces exhibit slightly to medium weathered rusty patches

c) individual (15.6 grams) with 40% primary and 60% warty secondary
crust / roll-over lip

d) broken aerodynamical individual (11.8 grams) with 50% crust
and a few flight marks

Best wishes,

Bernd