[meteorite-list] Sale and/or Photos - Oriented Amgala individuals

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 2 15:13:12 2004

Dear Frank and List,

This is a fun subject. I knew I had a few oriented Amgala's in my
collection, but when I looked through the 3 kilos or so of material I have,
I found that I have 20 oriented Amgala's. Most are 100% crusted and have
excellent features such as lip-over, flow lines and frothing, along with
some that have a nice florescent "sheen" on the trailing end. There are a
few that are just the beginning of orientation where you can see the black,
thicker crust starting to roll over the less burnt brown layer.

Since I have so many, there is no need for me to hold all of these. What I
will do is consider the highest offer on any of these 20 specimens. I will
review all offers until Monday, December 6, 11:00PM EST (USA). I will
contact the highest bidder and let them know if I accept their offer. I will
most likely accept the highest bids so do not be bashful with your offers. I
will not end one early as to give everyone a fair chance to make an offer up
until the deadline.

Here is the list with picture links, even if you do not want to make an
offer, they are worth looking at:

33.3g 100% crust, lip-over, flow lines, frothing
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00001.jpg

2.4g 100% crust, lip-over, flow lines
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00004.jpg

4.1g 100% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00006.jpg

5.7g 99% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00008.jpg

4.8g 100% crust, lip-over, frothing, florescent sheen
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00010.jpg

5.5g 96% Primary, 4% Secondary crusts, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00012.jpg

2.5g 55% crust, lip-over, flow lines
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00014.jpg

11.5g 100% crust, lip-over, flow lines, frothing
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00016.jpg

6.5g 99% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00018.jpg

7.2g 70% Primary, 30% Secondary crusts, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00020.jpg

16.1g 100% crust, lip-over, flow lines, frothing
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00022.jpg

10.2g 98% crust, lip-over, frothing
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00024.jpg

13.9g 99% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00026.jpg

7.6g 90% Primary, 8% Secondary crusts, lip-over, florescent sheen
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00028.jpg

20.7g 85% Primary, 15% Secondary crusts, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00030.jpg

54.5g 100% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00032.jpg

45.6g 100% crust, lip-over, frothing
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00034.jpg

94.6g 80% crust, lip-over, flow lines
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00036.jpg

58g 95% crust, lip-over, some exterior oxidation
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00039.jpg

260g 99% crust, lip-over
http://www.lunarrock.com/12-2/dsc00041.jpg

Email your highest offers to gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com and include the weight
and/or the picture link so I can accurately track them. I will contact the
highest bidders Monday evening or Tuesday. NOTE: I retain the right to
refuse any offer.

Thank you for looking and good luck to the highest bidders,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com
naturesvault (eBay)