[meteorite-list] Pellisson, the end of a free meteorite hobby?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 13:01:23 2004

Should I be flattered...? :-P I had always thought I was a very small fish
in a big pond, but now I'm up there with the big boys.

I've never traveled abroad to buy meteorites, nor have I bought them on any
trip, although I was tempted by some fragments in Australia about 15 years
ago.

Apologies to anyone who uses homeopathic medicine, but there is about as
much relationship between meteorites and terrorism as there is between the
"active ingredient" in a homeopathic remedy and the actual administered
dose.

The burden of proof being on the accuser, I'd like to see them verify that I
have supported terrorist activities with my miniscule meteorite purchases.
HA!

Somewhat irate,
Tracy Latimer