[meteorite-list] Stolen Allende

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 15:01:03 2004

Hello Anite and list,

Anite wrote: Dear List: Well, I must have been pretty convincing, because
when I got home I
realized that someone else had wanted to use my Allende to start their
collection.

Sorry to hear about your lost. My experience with the public...in the
education of meteorite...has been rather positive. Few kids....young or
old...do not find meteorites of interest. We won't talk about the 600-700
meteor-wrongs I have suffled through..:-)

Perhaps you would like me replace your missing Allende specimen with a piece
from the Elbert King collection. I understand our first meteorite is
somewhat dear and while I can not replace it, I can provide you...free of
charge...a nice (fresh) representive specimen in which hopefully, you would
continue taking it to Gem shows.

Just e-mail your address off list,

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick