[meteorite-list] Pellisson, the end of a free meteorite hobby?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 18:08:21 2004

Mike wrote:

> Mr Pellison, why is it that your website claims that everyone is supporting
> terrorism? ... How is that for simple statements. You have made claims ...
> about me, and I take that seriously.

I do not know what is going on behind the curtains but there are some
recent comments from Mike that keep haunting my brain. So sad but
so true:

"reality is less than perfect ... "

Still hoping there is a chain reaction of misunderstandings as my personal
contacts with the Pellissons have been absolutely free of animosities !

Best,

Bernd