[meteorite-list] Pellisson, the end of a free meteorite hobby?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 18:17:06 2004

What do you mean Bernd, did you not read their website? I just don't
understand what you just wrote.
In my opinion, these guys are making claims that I support Al Queda. I don't
like that, and since they refuse to stop, I certainly will not be inviting
them to Christmas dinner at my house.
Mike Farmer