[meteorite-list] STILL WAITING FOR PELLISSON RESPONSE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 3 19:10:19 2004

As per the Pellisson's email of a couple hours ago,
and even givin the fact about that moronic website
that was purporedly created by the Pellisson' I have
an open mind
and am hoping to hear the Pellisson's side of the
story. I dont speak french so I am getting my
information from Bruno and what appears to be the
Pellisson's own website. As I said I have an open
mind about this and I want to know if it is Bruno that
is conning everybody as the email that the Pellisson's
made several hours ago seems to imply or if the
Pellisson's are really such lying scumbags as Bruno
and their own website would make us all believe.
Below is my previous email to this list with all of
the questions that I am sure everybody on this list
would like answered by the Pellissons.
Give us all the complete story so as to clear up any
rumours. If you guys are not the lying scumbags that
everybody now believes that you are I am sure that you
can at least give us an explanation for for this
moronic terrorist website.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY

http://www.saharamet.com/expedition/2003/craters.html

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=%22money+for+terrorism%22&meta=

> > > They are using metanames and cross linking
> > > with pages about horrible things just to
> attract
> > interest on them.
> > >
> > > You all know that we did bring them to court,
> > they already have been
> > > sentenced in emergency during the last Tucson
> > show. Now we are driving
> > > them to serious things, we received their list
> of
> > pseudo arguments
> > > from our attorneys.

=== message truncated ===