[meteorite-list] Algeria

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 04:11:35 2004

Mike, for good sake, please don't mix up everything. You are an intelligent
guy. Do not play the destabilization game. Meteorites are messengers of
peace.

If there is a crime in the Bronx it does not changes the life in Tuscon.

Where I go in algeria is 2000 km from where the crimes are commited. When
you are in Ensisheim, you are closer to the zone of danger near Algiers than
in the deep algerian sahara wher i go.

There are more integrists ( of any religion ) in France and Germany, the
countries around and close to Ensishiem and Munich than inhabitants in the
deep algerian sahara. Take care when you come to see us !

Just my 2 cents

Michel