[meteorite-list] give your opnion on this plz

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 04:40:58 2004

Matteo,

The real point was that everyone was so busy arguing, that they paid no attention
to a new person asking an honest question. I think he deserved more attention
than the Pellisons. New people are very important. Do you have children? I do.
Nothing upsets a really positive train of thought than total disregard.

Bill