[meteorite-list] PF, Riverdale

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 05:31:26 2004

Just a note to anyone interested. The seller of the "Park Forest" slice found in the back of the pickup truck in Riverdale Illinois hasn't responded to me. Did anyone else ask him for and receive an answer? I asked him where the truck was parked on the night of the fall and asked him if I could meet to see it. For $100 a gram I don't think it was an unreasonable request.. As David Freeman said, even though it may or may not apply to this situation, I'd sure like to know where this turnip truck was parked.

Bill