[meteorite-list] A note of excuse

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 22:23:05 2004

Dear Grandpa, and my tribe;
I love you all, it is Christmas time again. Stay warm and drink hot
spicy cider next to the fireplace.
Also one with many treasures, I spent 8 hours working to get the annual
Christmas parade done. Smiles of hundreds of children ...young and old,
looking at me on a 4 wheeler as though I was as important as the Jolly
Fellow himself...it was a very wonderous day in Rock Springs.
Just for you,
David