[meteorite-list] fireball???

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 4 22:24:09 2004

Hello list, I walked out my front door a couple of nights ago and saw a huge
red streak about parallel to the horizon. It was bright red and fast. This
thing was huge, not anything like any fireball I had ever seen. I passed it
off as some kind of reflection or something, maybe I was seeing things. It
was between trees and stuff, so....
  Today I ran into a friend that knows I am into meteorites and he said he
saw the same thing, but with an unobstructed view. He said he saw where it
hit, but we all know better. : ) But it does seem to confirm it was a
fireball.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168