[meteorite-list] NOT well fed ducks

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 02:48:51 2004

Well, Bill,
        The answer to this is simple:
        This is not a bunch of quacking. This is accusing every dealer
and every collector who has ever purchased a NWA meteorite from
anyone but them of contributing to terrorism.
        If you think that is mere quacking, just see if, in fact, some
bureaucratic nit wit doesn't rise to the bate and start slamming doors
shut on freedom of commerce in regards to meteorites! Possibly many
bureaucratic nit wits. This could have repercussions, not only in the
free flow of NWA material, but of all meteoritic material.
        If you think this is mere quacking, then I do not believe you have
reflected upon the depth of tragedy involved in the 9/11 incident.
        If you think this is mere quacking, then I guess you think it is ok
to use the names of men of such contributions to the meteorite community
as Art Jones, Bernd Pauli, Jeff Grossman and many others to try to "prove"
all dealers and collectors except your self are contributing to terrorism.
        You don't think these acts hold the most profound potential to
disrupt the free flow and availability of meteorites?
        This is much, much more than "quacking." This is a truly serious
threat to the world meteorite community.
        Your questioning of the seriousness of this situation truly makes
me wonder about how aware you are of how the world works. If one does
not see the enormously negative potential that has been generated by this
web site they are lacking in both experience and in imagination.
        Bill, I encourage you to rethink your perspective on these matters.
        Most sincerely, Michael Blood