[meteorite-list] Decimal point vs. comma in numbers

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 18:23:47 2004

When I write my auctions, anything in parts less than a whole as in
inches and in grams and in ounces; I use a fraction written out so no
one that knows less can not mistake my intent...1/2, 1/4, 1/3, 3/4
inches, ounces, grams....saves that uncomfortable circumstance for those
who can't figure out the . from the , ok?
Dave F.
mjwy