[meteorite-list] Question about oriented meteorites

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 19:13:18 2004

Yeah,

I remember that day. I was there with Peter Utas when he bought that stone.
Bob Haag had this huge incredible 62 LB oriented ( with lipping ) meteorite
on display in his room. If I can remember......... it was found in Kansas.
Peter wrote a check on the spot. If he didnt I would have. It was very well
priced.

Jason , does your dad still have that stone?
If he does, would you care to share a picture of it with the list?

Thanks
Bob Evans