[meteorite-list] ** French meteorite book : forthcoming release ! **

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 15:58:42 2004

 I hope you'll prepare some autographed copies for the list members....
Congrats.

A comprehensive book about German meteorites as well as good book in German
about meteorites in general,
is missing.

Best, but not available anymore, is still Rolf W.Buehler's: Meteorite -
Urmaterie aus dem interplanetaren Raum, 1988.

Cheeers!
Martin