[meteorite-list] ** French meteorite book : forthcoming release ! **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 16:11:02 2004

Hello Martin,

I hope everyone will enjoy my book. It was a very long
work to write it (2 years).

It was read by scientists and known meteorite
collectors (Alain Carion / Claude Perron, MNHN Paris
 / Pierre Rochette, CEREGE-CNRS) so there shouldn't
have any error. Also thanks to Alain Carion who made
the preface.

For an autographed copy, I can already announce that
I'll have a table at the Ensisheim Show 2005 so
everyone one can meet me and have an autographed copy
there !

Regards,

Pierre-Marie

 --- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> a
?crit?:

http://www.meteor-center.com/livre/images/couverture.jpg

> > Price will be 45 euros. ISBN 270566498X. 432
> pages.
> > Will be sold in most french bookshop and on
> websites
> > like Amazon, Fnac, Alapage... worldwide !

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le T?l?thon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp