[meteorite-list] The most expensive hobby??

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 17:18:43 2004

Hi list, and goodafternoon.I had a discussion with someone at work today
about,What is the most expensive hobby.Well I said, There can be no doubt
it is meteorite collecting.Well than she said, it is obvious that you do
not know your expensive hobbies.She started rattling off things about
horses and motor cycles.I said you are nuts.I explained to her about bob
haag finding calcalong creek.Her mouth stopped and she went silent.So I
put it you, the meteorite hobbyist.What do you think is the most expensive
hobby is?Questions, comments,critisims, rebuttles, are welcome.Let me know
your thoughts.I think it is an interesting question.

                                    steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728